As a VRSP sponsor, you must provide required information and remit contributions to the administrator. At Morneau Shepell, we have made this easier for you by joining forces with some payroll providers. If you use one of these payroll systems, some tasks are performed without your involvement. That means less administration for you!
We currently have an integrated solution with the payroll provider Ceridian.
To simplify the administration of your VRSP, we recently concluded agreements with other suppliers of payroll services. You will soon benefit from the integrated solution of the following payroll providers:
- Desjardins Payroll and Human Resources Services
- Nethris® Payroll Services
Ceridian’s payroll solution, Powerpay Plus, will help you securely enter, preview and submit payroll data using Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) delivery, automatically track your pay periods and dates, view your payroll totals and much, much more.
As a Ceridian client, you benefit from the following when you select Morneau Shepell as your VSRP provider:
- Direct exchange of information between Ceridian and Morneau Shepell: You are not involved in the direct electronic exchange between your payroll provider and Morneau Shepell. This means:
- Automatic remittance of contributions from Ceridian to Morneau Shepell.
- Automatic transmission of employee information from Ceridian to Morneau Shepell.
- Automatic update of your payroll system when employees change their contribution rate via the Morneau Shepell VRSP participant website.
- Waiver of transaction fees: Ceridian waives the fee it usually charges to process your VRSP contribution remittance.
Desjardins Payroll and Human Resources Services
As a Desjardins client, and when you select Morneau Shepell as your VSRP provider, you will benefit from automatic remittance of contributions from Desjardins to Morneau Shepell at no additional charge.
Nethris® Payroll Services
As a Nethris client, and when you select Morneau Shepell as your VSRP provider, you will benefit from automatic remittance of contributions from Nethris to Morneau Shepell at no additional charge.